Decisions…

Trey has not had a fever since June 17th and he started running one this morning. The doctors are trying to decide if they should proceed with the surgery today. Please pray for wisdom. We believe the spleen needs to come out, but don’t want to put Trey at more of a risk than he already is. We just need wisdom!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: