Trey’s Campath is done for today. He definitely reacted this time, which as I have said before, we want a reaction…just not too much of one!
His temp and heart rate got pretty high and his blood pressure was teetering on the low side…but he endured and is recovering now. We trying to control the temp and blood pressure, and waiting for the heart rate to come down. I was a little worried about his oxygen, but it stood strong during the treatment as well.
I’m just praying we’ve seen the worst of the reaction. Trey has been known to react more later…which I don’t want. Keep praying he remains stable and has a good evening. Thanks for the prayers today. It will be very interesting to see what the blood work says tomorrow. I’ll update again tomorrow, unless something urgent pops up and we need prayer.