Update and Prayer needs

Update from Emily:

Trey has had a good weekend. He has been resting alot. When he laughs it is the most wonderful sound in the world!!!
There have been frequent fevers for the last 24 hours. Blood work this morning revealed a bacterial infection in the blood, which is probably to blame. He is getting antibiotics now that should take care of it. A risk of campath is this type of infection because his system is so suppressed. They will watch him today to see if we can go ahead with the campath tomorrow or wait a day or two. We, of course, are praying for immediate healing so that there is no delay.

“Trust in him AT ALL TIMES, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.” -Psalm 62:8

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: